|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm|
Respi-Live is a natural health supplement with a 5-in-1 formulation that packs in all the goodness of multiple valuable medicinal plants and herbs into a single mini-sized vegecap to strengthen your respiratory system and immune system for better overall health. In addition to the immune system, when your lungs and heart stay stronger, you can better perform the daily tasks and feel better, physically and mentally. Let’s take a look at the common respiratory diseases before we delve into its key ingredients and the associated benefits.
What are the common respiratory diseases?
Millions of people around the globe are affected by chronic and non-chronic respiratory diseases such as:
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
• Pulmonary fibrosis
• Lung cancer
Why is Respi-Live important?
Respi-Live contains natural extracts of 3x strength to boost your vitality for improved overall health, having fortified by the following key ingredients with their associated benefits.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
Sclerotium Lignosus Rhinocerus Extract (Tiger Milk Mushroom)
• Beta-glucan is the active ingredient, found in the tuber of the mushroom.
• Known for several potential therapeutic properties for general health maintenance.
Fructus Sambucus Nigra Extract
• The extract is derived from the elder tree with dark purple elderberries.
• A natural source of fibre and contains essential vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, folate, calcium and iron.
• Commonly taken as a supplement to treat cold and flu symptoms.
Mycelium Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
• Known as the caterpillar fungus and naturally grown in the high mountains.
• It is traditionally taken as support for the immune system.
Resina Boswellia Serrata Extract
• Boswellia, or Indian frankincense, is a resin herbal extract from the boswellia serrata tree.
• It has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine.
• It is traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory remedy.
Fructus Aegle Marmelos Extract
• It is extracted from the bael tree.
• It contains beta-carotene, protein, riboflavin and vitamin C, B1 and B2, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, potassium, fibre and good fats – for general health maintenance.
1. A Status Review of the Bioactive Activities of Tiger Milk Mushroom Lignosus rhinocerotis (Cooke) Ryvarden, Frontier In Pharmacology.
2. Health benefits of elderberry, MedicalNewsToday.
3. Cordyceps - Uses, Side Effects, and More, WebMD.
4. Boswellia (Indian Frankincense), Healthline.
5. Therapeutic potential of Aegle marmelos (L.)-An overview, US National Center for Biotechnology.
Each 410mg Vegetable Capsule Contains:
Sclerotium Lignosus Rhinocerus Extract (Tiger Milk Mushroom) 150mg
Fructus Sambucus Nigra Extract (Elderberry Fruit) 100mg
Mycelium Cordyceps Sinensis Extract 50mg
Resina Boswellia Serrata Extract 50mg
Fructus Aegle Marmelos Extract 50mg